Monday, March 12, 2012

Cut my nose off NOW!

      Do you ever mentally feel energetic and ready to accomplish a task, but your body just doesn't match up to that level of energy and ambition?  This is me every day lately.  I have chronic sinusitis and have since my early teens.  It was better while I was pregnant, you know for the majority of 5 straight years, but now after 15 months of having my body back, FINALLY, it is going back to this terrible sinus infections all the time state and I'm just not ready for it. 

      Can I please have my pregnant body back?  Okay just kidding.  Pregnancy is so hard on my body in other ways, but when you feel like you want to saw off your own nose due to these excruiatingly painful 2 month long infections you start to think this way...maybe I can live without a nose?...


    
       Why am I bringing this up?  Spring cleaning.  I feel motived.  I'm amped.  I'm ready to go!  All these spring cleaning blogs have me in the mood and when I'm in the mood it means we better get on top of this NOW because it doesn't happen often.  At the same time I'm drained. 

        Ready for a laugh MOMS?!
I went to the Dr. and they asked me how many days I've rested to try to get over this. 
HA!!!!!  I laughed at them!  They must be joking right?!  No.  Straight face.  Well Dr... I have 4 kids under the age of 6 what do you think?  I'm lucky if I can sleep at night.  Period.  I mean 5 hours of sleep is a good amount of rest right?  Apparently not.  I thought it was good.  :(


Let's hope I start feeling better, not just for myself but for my kids too.  Apparently fatigue and irritability are main symptoms of this and let me tell you I can definitely agree with that.  I never yell at my kids and during this extreme bought I have going on I've yelled more than I think I've ever had at them.  Poor things.  Please let me get better God so I can keep my self control.  I want to be a good mom and wife again.  Thanks to my hubby for being so sweet and loving me through the tough annoying wife segment here.  ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment