Tuesday, February 22, 2011

The Screecher

The Screecher

     Yup.  I was blessed with one of those screecher children.  You know the kind.  He screeches when he's happy.  He screeches when he's tired.  He screeches just to hear his voice.  Having a house with tile throughout just amplifies the screeches.  Sometimes I just want to screech back.  If you can't beat him, join him.  Right?  
 
     Now besides the occasional headache and the looks from random people in public I didn't find this to be a big deal until the other night when I was getting ready for bed.  I kept asking the hubs, "Did you hear that?"  "Okay.  What about that?".  I swear I heard the screecher.  Apparently I'm loosing it.   My body is surrounded by quiet for a few moments in time and it instantly starts fabricating screeching noises.  Someone please save my sanity!

                          Sincerely,
                               The Mom with the Screecher

1 comment:

  1. I don't know it there is the chance of saving your sanity once you have children :(

    ReplyDelete